Custom Search

Translate

GANGSQUAD CUSTOM SEARCH

Custom Search

Search over 3000 Gang Reports

Custom Search

Thursday 9 April 2009

James Kyle (Jamie) Bacon, a member of the Red Scorpions gang, was charged Saturday in B.C.'s worst gang slaying.


James Kyle (Jamie) Bacon, a member of the Red Scorpions gang, was charged Saturday in B.C.'s worst gang slaying.
His co-accused, Cody Haevischer, appeared in court Monday to face charges in the deaths of six men who were gunned down inside a Surrey apartment in October 2007.Bacon is charged with one count of first-degree murder in the death of Corey Lal, and one charge of conspiracy to commit murder in Lal's death.On Oct. 19, 2007, Lal, his brother Michael Lal, Ryan Bartolomeo and Eddie Narong were shot in the head in a targeted hit. The four men who had ties to the drug trade were killed along with Chris Mohan and Ed Schellenberg, who happened to be in the apartment building the night of the murders.Crown counsel Wendy Dawson on Tuesday asked Justice Jean Lytwyn for a direct indictment, which would skip a preliminary hearing and push the murder trial straight to B.C. Supreme Court.
Bacon is scheduled to appear in court again on May 15.The 23-year-old was also in court facing weapons charges along with his older brother, Jarrod Bacon, amid top security.

1 comments:

pulpfiction 16 November 2009 at 05:19  

the life of a gang member. I don't feel sorry for them, they will get what has been waiting for them...REVENGE. I know member of that RS Gang as I am a FORMER drug dealer myself. I never got into the guns or hurting people. Karma in that case ALWAYS comes back to find and get you. I got out of that life 4 years ago, got a pardon for past criminal convictions and now hold a good job with Translink never again to do what I did before. I got out because after someone ripped me for several thousand $$$, when I caught the person that person said to me..."what are you gonna do...kil me ?? On that note I said you'll learn the hard way and I walked away. 1 week later I took that comment I made about learning the hard way and applied it to myself. THAT was enough to make me RE-THINK everything..Luckily I already have a University Education which came in very handy for employment. I am glad the Bacon Brother did what they did ( I feel sorry for the families )because had they not, maybe I would have tried something like they did. So then guys.....better you in than me.

Related Posts with Thumbnails
The one with Custom Search
Try our Custom Search , bookmark our custom search.

  © Blogger template ProBlogger Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP